This game challenges us to regain our inner balance through mindfulness techniques.
The whole point of the game is to improve the time it takes you to regain your inner balance. Here is how it works:
1. Notice when we are out of balance. Something has brought up feelings that you are resisting and wrestling with. Stop the wrestling! Notice.
2. Feel it. What ever the feeling is feel it without judgement. Feelings are not good or bad, just feelings.
3. Make a choice to let it go and regain your balance.
4. Note how long it took you to regain your balance and make a game of doing it just a tiny bit faster next time.
5. Build your bounce back resiliency!
I used this game the day I heard of it from Brian Johnson (amazing philosopher and all around cool guy). Two things were delivered to my post box that brought up strong feelings that I could have gone into rumination mode on. YIKES! (Rumination is never helpful - but only never!) And this past week I have used this game as my Dad has been battling serious health issues. The game was a way for me to choose to feel sad and to then let it go. Instead of being funkalicious about it, I reached out for support from friends. A few years a go I might have spiraled into sadness over a my Dad's health challenges. The game reminded me to feel without judgement and then to choose to let them go. Those steps allowed me to regain my inner balance and be much more present when I visited my Dad. :)
I would love to hear how you have used the game!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
You have the option to create your System with me. Look below the download button for this special invitation.