How to Play with Fire: An interactive experience on up-leveling your leadership.
Burn your Sh*t in Style!
Former firefighter and trusted advisor to business owners and entrepreneurs, Lt. Shannon will explore the leadership skills You need - in times of high uncertainty and complexity.
Hint: that time is now.
- Is leadership far lonelier than you ever imagined?
- Is it wearing on you to be the one boosting everyone else's self esteem?
- Do you wish you had a trusted advisor the way YOU are there for your team, your customers, your board, your spouse and your kids?
I like to play with fire. I have been solving high-level, complex problems my entire life.
I've been a litigation attorney, a firefighter and a trusted advisor to leaders, business owners and entrepreneurs.
Our time together is designed to give you 3 specific results:
- You'll leave with a deeper sense of confidence than you've had in months.
- You'll leave with a real clarity about what you need to focus on, in the next 90 days.
- This isn't about "theory". You'll also leave with a single action step you can take by 9 am the very next morning.
This is an opportunity to be trained by an expert on leading in challenging times while enjoying the gorgeous view of Seattle while gazing down from the 75th floor of the Columbia Tower Club.
- We will meet at a mutually agreeable day (m-f) and time (12 - 6) at the Columbia Tower Club.
- Our first meeting is 2.5 hours and our follow up session will be 60 minutes also at the Columbia Tower Club.
- There is no actual "burning" inside of the Columbia Tower Club!
- Congratulations! You are going to discover how to up-level your leadership with confidence and renewed clarity.